Fatemeh Torabi Asr
I am a post-doctoral fellow at the Cognitive Computing Lab within the Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences at Indiana University (Bloomington). With a background in software engineering and research experience in the area of cognitive computing and computational linguistics (NLP), I aim at understanding semantic processing in human brain and developing language-intelligent systems that benefit human society.
- 2011 - 2015 PhD, Computer Science, Saarland University
- 2007 - 2010 MSc, Software Engineering, Shiraz University
- 2003 - 2007 BSc, Computer Science and Engineering, Shiraz University
- Dec 2015 - present: Post-doctoral research associate at Cognitive Computing Lab
- 2014 - 2015: Research staff at Collaborative Research Center SFB 1102
- 2011 - 2014: Research staff at MMCI Cluster of Excellence